1. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your own system, we cannot guarantee that you will receive product with precisely the same colour as your monitor showed. All products have been fairly described and the dimensions and details given are approximate only. Packaging may vary from that shown.
2. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time should it not meet our high quality standards.
3. The price we charge will be that quoted on the site at the time you place your order. However, you may find a different price should you look on our site at a different time and we reserve the right to alter prices up or down at any time. Some of our processes are manual, so despite our best efforts and constant monitoring, errors may occur from time to time. On discovering that errors exist, we act immediately to rectify them and to minimise inconvenience and any disappointment that might be caused.
4. As well as selling over the Internet, we sell our product through Mail Order in the UK. Prices on the Internet are the same as the prices in brochure currently being mailed. However, prices may differ with a brochure because the brochure you have may have been replaced by a more up to date version. As a result, we cannot guarantee that all prices are the same.
5. We will endeavour to deliver your order within the delivery times quoted on the site. You should note restrictions described on the site with regard to last delivery dates before holiday periods.
6. In all respects, English law governs all contracts formed between Conrad Design Weddings Ltd and customers as a result of using this site. All users hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Until a customer's credit or debit card has been charged for the sale of our products or services, no contract will exist or apply between a customer and Conrad Design Weddings Ltd. The charging of the customer's card will be deemed our acceptance of their offer and the effective communication of our acceptance to them.
8. Disclaimer: Conrad Design Weddings Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Conrad Design Weddings Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Conrad Design Weddings Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
Tell Us What You Think